lördag 12 december 2015

Stick it Down: December Card Sketch

Now it's time for me to show what I've done with the december card sketch. This is also my last one for Stick it Down. I'm stepping down from that assignment now. This month designer is Evelyn, and below is the wonderful sketch she has made. Here's the link>>> to the blogpost with alla the others designers versions of the sketch.


I made a christmascard of this sketch. The sentiment I embossed with some red distress ink and clear embossingpowder. For the background I made a stencil out of paper to make the sun. And the snowsplats I made out of gesso.




Material
Stamps
Merry Xmas

Dies
Memory Box - Deer Trio

Distress Ink
Barn Door
Sqeezed Lemonade
Pumice Stone

Embossingpowder
Ranger - Clear

Other material
Gesso



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar